happy new year beautiful souls

Hi everyone!! 😀😀 I think it's not too late for me to wish you guys a happy new year!! Hehhehe.

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! 🎉🎉🎉🌟🌟


By the way, I thought 2016 would be a great year for me. I successfully converted my course from AED to laws, improved my CGPA, had my family who were always there for me, good friends around me, and all kind-hearted people in my life. Everything was kinda good but then something happened and it really... brought me down. Things that did not make sense to me and it was too much for my brain to process, for my heart to accept. Um, but anyway, I know it happened for reasons and I know because He loves me and He wants to protect me.

Anyway, I'd like to thank everyone who was being there for me, listening to me, encouraging me and so on. My mom, even though she knew nothing about what had happened but thank you so much mom for being so understanding, and being sooo nice to me! I love you mom God knows. I just can't tell you about what had happened, I don't want you to be sad because your daughter is sad and I don't want you to think bad about that person. Imma strong girl, right, mom. ❤❤ And my dear girlfriend since high school, Sarah.. Thank you sooo much for listening to me, and sometimes you had to listen to the same things everyday 😂 Adah, Dayana, for making our last days together in CFS better. My dear cute juniors, thank you for being so friendly and nice to me. Aliah's family, thank you so much for all the kindness. I hope someday I can repay all the kindness that you and your family had done to me. In shaa Allah. And to all people who were there with me in 2016 and made me smile... Thank you so much! ❤ And to those who actually brought me down, you really taught me a lesson and I pray that you'll change to become a better person 😊 and yeah that we'll learn things and become better day by day. ☺

I hope in 2017, I'll love myself more and give my priority to those who truly love and care about me. And of course to become better in everything, health, relationship with the family, friendship, studies and so on.

Happy New Year guys. ❤

Comments