Finally got my pavlova!

Hi everyone! I'm home edyyy since last Sunday :p :DD Got no time for blogging hehheh. Basically I do simple house chores everyday, drive here and there going out with the family, struggling with my emotions hahah T_T (sometimes it's not that easy when it comes to controlling my emotions tho)

:p

By the way, that day I've mentioned that I couldn't have pavlova on my birthday and I was so sad.. Adah knows that I had a bad dream about my birthday cake before knowing that I couldn't have pavlova, hahhah. My family know how much I love pavlova!
Hence, two days ago, mom got home with this......
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v
v


I feel like cryingggg! :')))) I know mom will never make her children upset, she will always do her best to make us happy :) thanks mom, God knows how much I love you and I always want you to be with us mom.

<333

Comments

Beeha Azman said…
saya peminat pavlova!